PreservativesOur product range includes a wide range of phenoxyethanol.
Approx. Price: Rs 175 / LitreGet Latest Price
Phenoxyethanol Price List
|Packaging Details||200 litres Drum|
|Usage/Application||Stabilizer in perfumes, Preservative, Antibacterial|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||Phenoxytolarosol, 1-Hydroxy-2-phenoxyethane, Phenyl cellosolve, C8H10O2|
|Melting Point||2 DegreeC|
|Boiling Point||247 DegreeC|
|Solubility in water||26 g/kg|
|Vapor pressure||0.001 kPa|
|1 litre bottle
|200 Litre Drum
Get Best price of 99% pure 200 litre Drum of 2 Phenoxyethanol CAS No. 122-99-6, C8H10O2. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.
Phenoxyethanol is a disinfectant .
- Phenoxyethanol is a preservative used in many cosmetics and personal care products.
- Phenoxyethanol is known as a glycol ether & used as a solvent
- It is used as a perfume fixative
- An insect repellent
- As an antiseptic
- As a solvent for cellulose acetate, dyes, inks, and resins
- Used as a preservative for pharmaceuticals
- cosmetics and lubricants
- An anesthetic in fish aquaculture
- In organic synthesis.
- Phenoxyethanol is a vaccine preservative and potential allergen, which may result in a nodular reaction at the site of injection.
- It reversibly inhibits NMDAR-mediated ion currents.
- Ingestion may cause central nervous system and respiratory depression, vomiting and diarrhea in infants, particularly when combined with chlorphenesin